To develop knowledge and confidence to a demonstrable, qualified level in the following:
Landlords statutory obligations in respect of Health and Safety – “what Landlords have to do to be compliant with the LAW”.
The training is designed to advise what policies, systems and processes are required to manage H&S obligations and demonstrate compliance.
By undertaking these unique on-line learning modules you will:
- Understand the meaning of Landlords H&S key terminologies
- Be able to demonstrate competence in recognising what “being compliant” means to your organisation and employees
- Develop an understanding of the policies, systems and processes to manage Landlords H&S obligations
- Gain an understanding of what to implement on an organisational level to be compliant
- Be proficient to carry out a gap analysis and identify weaknesses / non-compliance within your organisation
- Understand and realise the opportunity to implement systems and processes to ensure compliance within your organisation.
- Achieve a qualification and certification from the Government accredited awarding body, OCN.
If you would like more information on our courses please click HERE